ILM Airport business park is an approved North Carolina department of commerce certified site for business and industry. Our region has become a leader in commerce, industry, and home to a diverse economy. The ILM Airport Business Park is strategically located in an intermodal environment with an excellent highways and rail service, one of the nation's finest ports, the Port of Wilmington, and ILM has non stop flights to Charlotte, Atlanta, New York, Philadelphia, Orlando-Sanford , with connecting service to the world. Prime acreage is available with many on-site advantages.
It's a good place to do business!
- Competitive Lease Rates
- NC Tax Credits for Job Creation
- Investment Tax Credit
- Research and Development Tax Credit
- Worker Training Tax Credit
- Local Industrial Investment Policies
- NC Dept. of commerce certified industrial site
- Road Access via MLK Parkway, Outer Loop
- Rail Access
- Airfield Access
- Utilities - Water, Sewer, Electric, Natural Gas
- Hangar and Ramp Space for Corporate Aircraft
- Convenient Commercial Air Service
- Customs Services Available for International Charters
- Security Services: 24 hours per day / 7 days per week
- Flexible Site Layouts
- Cost Effective Maintenance and Ground Services
Click here for the Airport Business Layout.
Click here for a full map of the Business Park.
Contact Jim Morton
(910) 341-4333 EXT:1003
Fax: (910) 341-4365
1740 Airport Blvd., Suite 12
Wilmington, NC 28405