- Arrive at least one and a half hours before your scheduled departure.
- If you are checking luggage make sure to do so forty-five (45) minutes before your scheduled departure. Forty-five (45) minutes prior to your departure airlines will be unable to check your luggage due to airlines rules & regulations.
- Make sure you have a government issued ID present to show to the airline representative & the TSA agent.
- Before entering the security check point make sure all liquids & gels are 3.4 ounce or less.
- Liquids & gels must be in a quart size zip lock bag.
- Medication should be stored in original container.
- All laptops must be removed from your carrying case & placed in a gray bin.
- There is no waiting/ parking on the Terminal curb. It is for active loading and unloading of bags/ passengers only.
- For passengers 12 and under, shoes may remain on during the screening process.
- For passengers 75 and above, light jackets and shoes may be left on. For more information, please visit the link below.
For additional travel tips click below:
For those passengers eligible for TSA Pre-Check, an expedited lane will be available mid-December for your convenience. Upon arrival to the airport, please check your boarding pass for the Pre-Check indicator. It will look like the picture below. If you qualify for Pre-Check, proceed to the TSA screening check point. At that time, a separate screening lane with be available.
This expedited screening process allows for the following:
- Shoes may remain on.
- Belts may remain on.
- Light outerwear may remain on.
- Laptops do not need to be removed from their cases.
- Approved 311 Liquids may remain inside your carry on luggage.
If you have any questions during the process, please see the Information Desk (located just before the screening checkpoint).