- Arrive at least one and a half hours before your scheduled departure.
- If you are checking luggage make sure to do so forty-five (45) minutes before your scheduled departure. Forty-five (45) minutes prior to your departure airlines will be unable to check your luggage due to airlines rules & regulations.
- Make sure you have a government issued ID present to show to the airline representative & the TSA agent.
- Before entering the security check point make sure all liquids & gels are 3.4 ounce or less.
- Liquids & gels must be in a quart size zip lock bag.
- Medication should be stored in original container.
- All laptops must be removed from your carrying case & placed in a gray bin.
- There is no waiting/ parking on the Terminal curb. It is for active loading and unloading of bags/ passengers only.
For additional travel tips click below: