Wilmington International Airport’s (ILM) US Customs and Border Protection Facility Hosts Global Entry Interview Event
The US Customs and Border Protection has scheduled a Global Entry interview event at ILM’s International Terminal. Interview slots are available by appointment the week of June 12th. Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States.
Why You Should Join
- No processing lines
- No paperwork
- Access to expedited entry benefits in other countries
- Available at major U.S. airports
- Reduced wait times
- TSA Pre✓® Eligibility
Interesting in applying? Please take the following action:
- Go to the website https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes to register for a GOES enrollment user ID and password. (Tip: You may need to cut and past the link into your browser.)
- Once you have your GOES ID and Password, you can go back to the same website and enroll for Global Entry. You will need your passport number and expiration date to do this process. Also you will have to pay the $100 enrollment fee in this step.
- Check back to the website and see if your application was approved. (Tip: It can take 2-3 weeks.)
- Once approved for an appointment, then select a Wilmington NC as the interview location.
- You will get email notices from the GOES system confirming your appointment.