Open Position: The Wilmington International Airport has an open position for an Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighter. The person in this position responds to a variety of aircraft related emergencies and a variety of medical emergencies, inspects airport facilities, and participates in and conducts group and individual training and drill sessions. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed. Fire Fighting or EMS experience is preferred, however no experience is required. View the full position description.
To Apply: Interested applicants should submit their resume to Chief Gary Taylor, Operations Manager via email email@example.com by Thursday, June 1st.
Other employment opportunities may be available through entities within the airport. Please check partner websites below for their potential employment opportunities.
- Federal Aviation Administration: FAA
- TSA Security: TSA
- Airlines Baggage Handlers and Counter Staff: Piedmont Airlines
- Airport Restaurants: Tailwind Concessions
- Airlines: Delta and American
- Avis / Budget Rent A Car (910) 763-1993
- Enterprise (910) 254-9503
- Hertz Rent-A-Car (910) 762-1010
- National / Alamo (910) 762-8000
- Thrifty / Dollar (910) 343-1411